Virginia Beach Vacation
On the ocean at Virginia Beach, Virginia
The red arrow above points to
the location of this excellent ocean front
vacation rental house on the Atlantic Ocean in Virginia Beach Virginia.
* Atlantic Ocean on the left with Virginia Beach Vacation Rental House on the right *
This classic Tidewater beach
house located on the ocean in Virginia Beach, is the ideal spot
for your vacation getaway.
The same family has owned this wonderful two-story oceanfront home and the adjacent oceanfront lot since 1958.
The home has been continually upgraded by the owners and they have created a peaceful oasis where you can relax in a comfortable and welcoming environment with access to 21st century amenities like high-speed wireless internet and televisions with DirecTV & HBO.
* View of the Atlantic Ocean from the upper sun deck *
* View of the vacation rental home from the land side showing the private dune, sun deck and screen porch*
This home sleeps nine in five bedrooms with one king bed, one queen bed and five twin beds. The large open-concept first floor creates an exceptional opportunity for entertaining your family and guests at the exclusive North End of Virginia Beach.
Two oceanside sun rooms provide additional quiet spaces and a screen porch off the kitchen with wooden swing, cushioned rattan sofa and table with benches and chairs is perfect for outdoor cocktails and dining at sunset.
* Cool and inviting ramp leading over the dunes to the beach beyond *
The vacation rental has direct access to the beach and we are as close to the ocean and dunes as zoning will allow. Our beach house is off the main road so there's no through traffic. It's a very short walk to the beach ramp so you have the best of both worlds--privacy and accessibility!
You can easily roll your gear all the way to the water's edge using our Wheeleez beach cart and "set up camp" for a great day of beach fun.
* View of the house from the
beach side showing the private dune, extra parking, and
the spacious sun deck with lounge chairs and the first and second floor oceanside sun rooms *
* Two oceanfront sun rooms with ceiling fans provide private getaways *
The downstairs sun room is the ideal spot for reading with morning coffee. There is also a table for games and puzzles.
* The warmth of 70 year old pine paneling makes the main room a wonderful place to entertain and simply relax. *
We offer a great selection of reading material for all ages in our built-in bookcases, with a wide variety of 'beach read' options from which to choose. The cabinets below contain games, jigsaw puzzles, backgammon, checkers, chess, and cards.
Audio-Visual entertainment includes Panasonic Plasma TV with DirecTV service, Blu-Ray DVD player, and 5.1 surround sound with a subwoofer. A portable sound system with radio, CD and iPod capabilities is available in the upstairs oceanfront sun room.
* The clean and efficient kitchen is well-stocked with cooking supplies & equipment plus a walk-in pantry *
The Bonus fridge/mini freezer
located in the pantry is very useful as extra "chill"
space for either adult beverages or for the kids.
Coffee lovers will appreciate their many options: a Cuisinart 14 cup coffee maker, a Mr. Coffee, a Bodum French Press, and a Hamilton Beach Coffee Urn for groups who want to have coffee ready and waiting in the morning or at their beck and call throughout the day.
Lots of natural light & 1st
floor location means loading groceries into the kitchen is a
Full glass french door access to the screen porch makes serving for dining al fresco a breeze.
The refrigerator is an LG French Door model with large bottom freezer and icemaker.
Other appliances include:
Dishwasher, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Washer and
Pantry Items include: a variety of spices & seasonings, condiments, vinegar & oil, paper towels, garbage bags, plastic wrap, and aluminum foil.
This home is set up for entertaining, with Fiesta Ware for 12, many drinking glasses of all types, stemware & mugs plus many unbreakable dishes & drinkware options including Tervis Tumblers. Stainless flatware is available for 12 plus additional tableware for your beach picnics. There are also many cutting boards, pitchers, serving bowls and platters.
* The screened-in porch is perfect for cocktails and dining after a full day at the beach *
Our guests love relaxing and hanging out on the wooden porch swing, the cushioned sofa, or sitting at the wooden table (seats 8) and grabbing a bite to eat. The screen porch is right off the kitchen so whether it's for early breakfast, quick lunch and back to the beach or for cocktails and dining at sunset it's the place where everyone likes to gather together.
* The King bedroom has a king bed, a ceiling fan, two dressers with mirrors, and a wall mounted flat-screen HDTV *
* The Queen bedroom has a queen bed and dresser with mirror *
* Left: The Cloud bedroom with
two twin beds, two dressers with mirrors, and one ocean view
* Right: The Sunset bedroom with two twin beds, one dresser, and a mirrored dressing table *
* There is an outdoor enclosed shower house with changing area plus hot and cold water - perfect after a day at the beach.
* Included with the property is an adjacent vacant lot with rare extra beach parking and privacy.
* Laundry room with washer and dryer - Charcoal Grill - Two and a half baths - Beach Chairs - Umbrellas
Rent includes pillows and
comforters but sheets and towels are not included,
so either bring your own or rent these items and more from Marianne Linen Rental
Vacation Rental Home Floor Plan
Rental Weeks run Sunday to Sunday - No smoking - No Pets
Call Owner/Broker Bobby Hornsby for Weekly Rent & More Information
Send E-mail to Hornsby Real Estate Co.
Owner is Licensed Broker in
Hornsby Real Estate Co.
P.O. Box 421
Williamsburg, Va. 23187
Phone: (757) 879-4021
Return to Home Page
Information is considered accurate but not warranted, and all prices, specifications, data and property are subject to change without notice, and subject to prior sale.